Thursday, March 27, 2008

Look at us now


Here's the fam at Easter. Pretty good-lookin' bunch huh?!

We are getting along well with the newest addition. Can you believe that he slept through the night last night! Whoopie! Don't worry, I am not holding my breath. I can bet that he is going to be up tonight at about 2am, wanting his mommy.

Okay - Easter is over... is the snow gone yet?!?! Last year around this date we were setting records with 80 degree temps!!! I am not wishing for that but 55 degrees would be nice. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Scott Rohr said...

There is not a cuter family anywhere.

Meema said...

(I love The Vicar of Dibley, too!)

The AnderClan does indeed take a charming photo. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You look great (and not a day older than the last pic)! I love how B has her hand on D. Very cute.