Thank goodness it is Friday.
I am so ready for the weekend.
Lots of things to do tomorrow that aren't in the routine which makes me a little nervous.
I like my boring routine and getting out of it is a bit nerve racking.
One of those things I get to do tomorrow is visit the doctor.
I think I have bruised a rib or two from my eight... or ten week coughing jag.
The final straw was when I sneezed and I think I felt something move yesterday.
I know they won't be able to do anything for me but the not knowing is worse than that.
Now please don't let me get the H1N1 at the clinic. cripes.
Update: After 3 x-rays - it was determined that my intercostal muscles are the culprit. So while I could have had a prescription for vicadin - I decided to stick with ibu.
No comments:
Post a Comment