Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Week of Candy

As I was starting to write this post I thought - what am I going to write about this morning, I need a title! And then I knew what I would write about. I want to think I am a pretty flexible person but really I need A to come before B.
But today I will be flexible and talk about today instead of getting wrapped up in a catchy title.

B went to daycare in her 'costume' today. You know it is really hard to talk to a 5 year old who KNOWS what she wants into doing anything. MD and I were trying really hard this year to get her all the pieces of her costume so she looked like a vampire but there is absolutely NO compromise in this girl. Which on the one hand I am proud of and on the other hand I am SO frustrated with. I am glad she is okay wearing her own clothes for her costume but the orange dress isn't very 'vampire-like'. I also was suggesting red lipstick but she didn't like the feel. So once again we are trying to remember that it is about what she wants to do and not try to push what is 'better' on her.

D is going to be a scarecrow but we will see how long that will last as well.
I promise to try to get pictures and post them later.
We have church Halloween tonight.

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: