Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Cards

We received a really nice Christmas picture from one of my college friends but no letter inside.
Does that frustrate you?
I haven't seen her in years and I would love to hear how she is doing but I guess not right now. I think on my correspondence this holiday season (which is going to be a little late and include a birth announcement) - I will put down my e-mail address just in case someone wants to correspond more frequently. Maybe I have high expectations.

Baby and I are doing well. I think she/he is laying all tucked into the space of my pelvis because walking is getting really interesting. I am still on track for a January 3rd induction. I love watching and listening to my co-workers. Most are sure that I am going to go earlier than the 3rd and some wonder if I will go into labor at work. Wouldn't THAT be a riot. not.

We are still fluctuating about our girl name. Solveig has been our first choice but I am not totally sold on it. Maren is another choice I have thrown out there. I am going to start a poll and see if any of you feel differently. If you have any serious suggestions for us to entertain - let me know. We need help with the middle name too.

6 comments:

Meema said...

What about Grynn?

;-)

Cate said...

Well, I would smile/laugh every time I introduced my kids. So it isn't all bad.

Scott Rohr said...

Solveig Scottina.

Alliteration is very important.

Anonymous said...

Gwynn has also been suggested. I've been trying to talk Cate into Kjestin for a middle name – my grandmother middle name. Alas, she gets all tongue-tied trying to say it.

Anonymous said...

Your right Caytie! Everyone comes into the office and says you're not going to make it until the 3rd! They must not know how tough you are.

I'm torn between solveig and Maren.

Meema said...

You know, those names may serve each other well: Solveig Maren? Or how 'bout Maren Solveig?