Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just waitin' for the old man

The old man was out tonight and called me about midnight 'cause he thought he was locked out of the parking ramp. Turns out he didn't pull on the door hard enough.

So I got a paper cut today while opening up a cardstock weight envelope... on my first finger. It makes typing interesting. I hate it when I can feel my skin separating. ugh.

My friend Meema just got back from NYC and you HAVE TO go to this post and see the poster she took a picture of! Wow. I don't know what I think about that.

So when did I start calling MD the 'old man'? I don't know. I just think it is funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just reading why a paper cut is so painful - you nerve endings in the skin are concentrated near the suface -so watch it.
That subway video even makes me want to get on a plane to New York - Wow